No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
No-Bake Cookies are equally chewy, chocolatey, and nutty. The best thing is that this dish doesn’t require the use of an oven and is quick to prepare.
Anything that does not require baking appeals to me because there is less waiting and no need to keep an eye on the oven.
Chocolate peanut butter no-bake cookies
You may indulge in these no-bake cookies whenever a craving strikes because they are created with common cupboard ingredients. They are a time-honored favorite! This recipe does not call for flour or eggs, nor does it utilize an oven, as is common for cookies.
The dry ingredients can be combined with just a few sticky ingredients. There is no sacrificing on texture or flavor in this dish, not even when cooking is not necessary.
The crunch that the oats and corn flakes add is delicious. Additionally, this delicious dish is made more appealing by the other components’ contrasting smoothness, particularly the peanut butter. Family and friends of all ages will undoubtedly enjoy them.
What are no-bake cookies?
This type of cookie does not require heat to set, as indicated by the name. The uncooked ingredients are healthy to consume, simple to create, and never flavorless. This dish is among the simplest recipes because it doesn’t call for flour or eggs. They have a chocolate flavor and are very crispy.
Simply wait for them to set after preparing them on the baking sheet, and you’re done!
Try some of our No Churn Cherry Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick oats (NOT old fashioned oats)
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine butter, white and brown sugar, cocoa, and milk. Cook stirring frequently until it reaches a full boil. Boil 60 seconds without stirring.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, peanut butter and quick oats, until well combined.
- Add corn flakes and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Using a 2 tablespoons cookie scoop, drop mixture onto the lined baking sheets, slightly press them to flatten the tops.
- Allow resting at room temperature until set, about 20 minutes, after which refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Store cookies in an airtight container in the fridge, add parchment paper between cookies so they don’t stick together.