Homemade Buffalo Wing Sauce
Buffalo Sauce Recipe
A hot sauce that is simple to make in your own kitchen, homemade buffalo sauce is bolder and fancier. It goes great on just about anything and is creamy and buttery.
Buffalo chicken wings sauce
This straightforward Buffalo Sauce is the finest when it comes to the ideal condiment! It has the perfect amount of heat and is rich, robust, savory, and incredibly tasty. Worcestershire, hot sauce, vinegar, butter, and garlic are used in its preparation.
These ingredients offer the ideal ratio of tanginess and spice. Making it at home has the advantage that you may quickly change the ingredients to suit your preferences. Additionally, creating it at home is easy, affordable, and tastes far superior to buying it.
You are welcome to alter it by making it milder, spicier, adding more or less garlic, or even Parmesan. Make a bigger amount so you may store the sauce in the fridge for several days or weeks. Enjoy it.
See our Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups hot sauce (like Frank’s Hot Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Once melted remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Whisk in the garlic powder, onion powder, honey, and hot sauce until well combined, about 1 minute.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce and white vinegar.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.