Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
Baked Buffalo Wings Recipe
The handmade spicy sauce on these baked buffalo wings is wonderful, and they are incredibly crispy. They make the ideal party dish or snack.
Best crispy buffalo wings
Rather than being fried, homemade classic buffalo wings are a filling and tasty snack. The wings are just as crispy despite not being fried! We enjoy preparing them at home with our flavorful hot sauce. This dish is perfect if you are seeking a more healthy but still crispy substitute for fried wings. By baking them on a wire rack, you can get them extra crispy.
All you need to do is thoroughly dip them in sauce before baking them. To make restaurant-quality wings in your own kitchen without the use of special equipment, simply follow these simple instructions. Additionally, you can reduce the heat if you prefer them to be mild.
How do you make buffalo sauce?
The secret to getting the BEST Buffalo Wings is in the sauce. Obviously, you can get it from the store. However, for the best flavor, we highly recommend making the sauce at home.
It is simply a mixture of melted butter, garlic powder, onion powder, and hot sauce, and honey. Check out the Recipe Here.
- 3 pounds chicken wings (party style wings)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (NOT baking soda)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- 2 cups Buffalo Sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and place a non-stick oven-safe rack on top of the pan.
- Add the chicken wings to a large bowl. Add the baking powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika. Toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange the wings on the rack in a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until light golden brown and crispy.
- Make the Buffalo Chicken Wings Sauce.
- Pour the sauce immediately over the crispy baked wings and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve with celery sticks and ranch or blue cheese dressing.