Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
Juicy Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin Recipe
The ideal weekday meal is Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin, a juicy and flavorful pork recipe that you can prepare in less than 30 minutes. Although many people complain that pork tenderloin is too dry, utilizing this simple recipe to cook it in the air fryer can eliminate that complaint.
Air fryer pork tenderloin
With a rich and juicy interior, the high heat perfectly browns and crisps the outside. And all you need to do before cooking it in the fryer is rub it with some seasoning and oil.
The meat has a delicious sweet and savory flavor that the whole family will enjoy thanks to a special combination of ranch seasoning and Italian seasoning combined with brown sugar, paprika, and a few other spices. You will never want to roast your tenderloin again since it is so quick and simple.
The entire family will enjoy this quick weeknight dinner if you serve it as the main course along with their favorite sides.
How to serve:
A variety of side dishes pair well with the air-fried pork tenderloin. For a filling and delectable dinner, serve it with mashed potatoes, a vegetable like peas or carrots, and minced parsley.
Together with these grilled vegetables, this would be a good pairing. It also goes great with green beans and sweet potatoes.
This recipe can also be served with a side of gooey, creamy macaroni and cheese.
Try with our Air Fryer Twice Baked Potatoes
- 1.75 lbs. pork tenderloin (you can use two)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (more if using two pieces of tenderloin)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon Ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1.1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder (optional)
- Mix all dry rub ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Using a sharp knife, trim the pork tenderloin of any excess fat.
- After that, coat it with a tablespoon of olive oil, and using your hands, rub it all over the meat.
- Next, add the Dry Rub mixture to the entire pork tenderloin and use your hands to rub it into the pork.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400° F for 5 minutes.
- Add the pork tenderloin to the fryer basket and air fry for 20-22 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temp of 145 – 165 degrees F.
- When done cooking, carefully remove the pork tenderloin to a cutting board and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve on top of mashed potatoes with chopped parsley.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.