Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
With tender chopped chicken breast and three types of cheese, the Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip is both creamy and spicy. The shredded cheese on top is delicious, and the buffalo flavor goes beautifully with the cream cheese and ranch dressing. No matter what you serve this sauce with, the whole family will enjoy it.
Although not in cooking, the instant pot’s creator has a Ph.D. In actuality, he was searching for a quicker and simpler method of cooking with his research team as he is a Director of Research Science. They began working on it in 2009, and the first Instant Pot pressure cooker was released in 2010. There are currently twelve versions available, including the Duo, Ultra, and Pro Crisp. This incredible tool has advanced greatly and is capable of almost anything.
When you want something cheesy and spicy to put your chips in, the instant pot buffalo chicken dip is a fantastic appetizer or side dish. It works well with everything from corn chips to thinly sliced veggies like carrot or celery sticks. One of those quick dishes that you can prepare as a side dish or appetizer in a matter of minutes.
How to serve:
Game day parties are even more fun with this buffalo chicken dip recipe. Serve warm dip with whatever dipping ingredients you like or try one of these great serving ideas.
- Sprinkle some parmesan or Romano on top for a cheesier dip.
- Some of my favorite veggies to dip are carrot sticks, celery sticks, and broccoli but you can also try cauliflower, snow peas, asparagus, zucchini, or cucumber.
- Another great way to enjoy this buffalo chicken dip is with chunks of crusty bread.
- For more color and flavor, add bell pepper and green onion chunks on top before serving.
Try our Air Fryer Potato Skins
- 5 cups shredded chicken (cooked)
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup creamy ranch dressing
- 8 oz cream cheese (cut into cubes)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese (shredded)
- In the inner pot combine chicken, butter, buffalo sauce, paprika, garlic, and broth.
- Close and lock the lid and point the valve to seal. Cook on high pressure for 3 minutes. After that, do a quick release.
- Carefully open the lid and stir in the ranch dressing, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup of each shredded cheese.
- Place lid on and let it stand for 5 minutes then stir again.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a casserole dish and transfer the mixture into it.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheeses on top and bake until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with corn chips, crackers, and crunchy veggies.