Instant Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
Cheesy Instant Pot Taco Pasta
The meaty, substantial, and extra-cheesy Instant Pot Taco Pasta is a simple one-pot dinner that can be prepared in the electric pressure cooker without precooking the pasta. This simple recipe is kid-friendly and will quickly become a family favorite!
The whole family will enjoy this inexpensive, delicious dinner that is produced with basic ingredients.
Instant pot cheesy taco pasta
One of those incredible dishes that, if you give it a try, will soon become a favorite is this simple taco pasta. After browning the beef, simply add the remaining ingredients, omitting the cheese, to the pot and cook.
You read that right—you don’t need to cook the pasta ahead of time. With this delicious recipe, taco Tuesday has never been simpler. This simple pasta meal is delicious because it has beef, salsa, taco spice, pasta, and loads of cheese.
You will essentially lick your plate clean because the pasta shells are smothered in the most wonderful cheese sauce. Serve this fantastic dish with your preferred toppings; I like mine with plenty of sour cream, avocado, salsa, and fresh cilantro.
Children adore this dinner, as evidenced by the fact that they will request seconds! We adore this dish since it is so quick and simple, and everyone loves it!
Around here, instant pot pasta recipes are commonplace. Start with this recipe inspired by Mexican cuisine, then proceed through the list!
- Seasoning: Instead of taco seasoning use ranch or Cajun seasoning. Add extra flavor by using some onion powder or garlic powder.
- Beans: In addition, to make this taco pasta dish heartier mix in some black beans or pinto beans.
- Whole wheat: As an alternative, make this recipe with whole wheat pasta.
- Gluten-free: Just make sure you use a gluten-free pasta to make this great recipe.
- Homemade Pico de Gallo
- Drizzle of Chipotle Sauce
- Diced avocado.
- Dollop of sour cream
- Your favorite shredded cheese
- Chopped cilantro.
- Chopped jalapenos.
- Hot sauce
- Diced red onion or pickled red onion.
- Crushed tortilla chips
- Dices tomatoes
Add a Dessert to your meal with our Chocolate Pound Cake or Peaches and Cream Ice Cream. OR Both!
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons Taco seasoning (depends how much you like it)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup chunky salsa (medium spice)
- 2 cups beef broth
- 8 oz shell pasta (I used medium shells)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican blend cheese.
- Set Instant Pot to Saute.
- Once the IP is hot add the oil and wait for it to start simmering.
- Add the ground beef, let it cook without moving for about 1 minute, to get a nice sear on it. After that, break it up using a wooden spoon as it cooks.
- Once the ground beef has browned, add chopped onion and minced garlic, stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, taco seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Stir and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the salsa and stir, add beef broth and stir to combine. Scraping the bottom of the pot to remove any bits that stuck to it to avoid burning.
- Add pasta and stir to combine.
- Cover and seal the lid. Make sure the valve points to Sealed. Change the setting to manual and adjust the time to 5 minutes on High Pressure.
- Once Instant Pot beeps to show that it’s done, do a quick release, by changing the position of the valve to Vent. Carefully remove cover and stir.
- Turn off the Instant Pot.
- Top with shredded cheese, put the lid back on but don’t seal. Allow a minute or two for the cheese to start to melt. Stir to combine.
- Serve with favorite toppings: sour cream, fresh salsa, jalapeños, avocado, and fresh cilantro.