Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
Air Fryer Corn Recipe
An air fryer With only a few ingredients and 15 minutes of your time, corn is really simple to cook. All you need is corn on the cob, some seasonings, olive oil, butter, and parmesan cheese. your air fryer, too. I’m done now!
In most cities, the barbecue season is already in full bloom, and it’s impossible to go outside without being hungry. Start your own barbecue, then throw some steaks, hot dogs, and hamburgers on it. In order for the corn to be ready when you get inside, let it cook while you are outside.
Air fried corn recipe
While corn on the cob is a family favorite throughout the year, summer is when it really shines. Why not let these vegetables cook inside while you are outside working on other things, even if you could cook them on the grill with your other food?
This simple recipe for fresh and juicy roasted corn on the cob blends butter, oil, and a few other seasonings to make a mouthwatering side dish to any meal.
- Make it with garlic: An option is to use garlic-flavored oil or add some fresh garlic or garlic powder to your corn instead of plain olive oil.
- Mexican night: In addition, if you are having tacos or just feel like Mexican food for dinner, try taco seasoning for a Mexican corn flavor.
- Juice it up: Also, you can add a squeeze of lemon or lime to the corn as it cooks or after it is done.
- Add tajin: Similarly, chili lime seasoning is another fantastic taste on this air fryer corn.
- Add some heat: Likewise, try sprinkling the corn with cayenne pepper or tabasco for a spicy kick.
- Sweeten it up: Alternatively, you may want to add honey or a sprinkle of sugar for a sweet corn flavor.
- Smoke it: Another variation is to cut the corn into quarters and soak in liquid smoke before air frying for a smokey flavor perfect with any meal.
- New Orleans: Add some cajun seasoning for a Southern flavor.
- 4 ears of corn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (very finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare the corn by peeling the green leaves and removing the silk strands. Also, rinse them under cold water.
- Rub evenly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange in the air fryer basket, try not to overlap them.
- Cook at 370 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until tender.
- Serve topped with butter, a sprinkle of paprika, parmesan cheese, and chopped cilantro.