3 Potatoes 3 Eggs Recipe
3 Potatoes 3 Eggs Recipe
The substantial and satisfying potato pancake from the 3 Potatoes 3 Eggs recipe is incredibly simple, quick, and affordable, and it can be served for any meal. This can be tonight’s meal if you have some potatoes, eggs, cheese, and some seasonings. Your entire family will adore it, as will you, thanks to the delicate filling, melting cheese, and flavorful herbs! It furthermore yields a delicious morning breakfast.
Thousands of years ago, in Europe, the casserole first appeared. In reality, according to experts, the first people to cook casseroles were the cavemen (and cavewomen), but only after they found fire. But in the 1870s, when rice was pounded and squeezed before being filled with meat and vegetables, the casserole that is more similar to those we make today was first presented.
You just need a few ingredients, like potatoes, eggs, parsley, butter, cheese, and oil, to make this delicious potato and egg casserole meal. One pan cooking is quick and delicious when you add some of your favorite ingredients. This dish is ideal whether you’re searching for something for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
How to serve:
Also known as three eggs casserole, this is one of those recipes you can serve for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Try one of these great serving ideas or leave us a note in the comment section with other preparation ideas or thoughts.
- Serve with whole wheat toast or whatever type of bread you like.
- Use leftovers to make a different kind of casserole.
- Sprinkle a little bit of Romano or parmesan cheese on top before serving for a richer flavor.
- You could also use your leftovers to make potato salad.
- This goes great with a dollop of sour cream on top.
- There are many kinds of sauces that would work with this delicious casserole. Try our buffalo sauce for a bit of spiciness.
- Top your dish with your favorite shredded cheese such as mozzarella or cheddar.
- 3 large Russet potatoes (shredded)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 6-8 slices mozzarella cheese (any cheese will work)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped marjoram (optional)
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- Start by peeling and rinsing the potatoes, after that using a vegetable grater shred them in a large bowl.
- Cover them with cold water to soak for about 10-30 minutes.
- In the meantime, add the eggs to a medium bowl and whisk in chopped parsley, marjoram, salt, and black pepper.
- Next, using a large strainer drain the potatoes
- After, add some vegetable oil to a deep skillet and melt the butter.
- Spread half of the shredded potatoes on the bottom of the pan, in one even layer. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Now, pour the egg mixture on top. Let it cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Arrange the sliced cheese on top of the potato and egg mixture. Then, add the rest of the shredded potatoes in an even layer. Fry for another 5 minutes, covered.
- Use a large plate to place it on top of the pan to flip the egg pancake over and slide it back into the pan.
- Cook the other side until it is golden brown. If needed add more butter.
- Lastly, remove it from the heat and slide it onto a serving platter. Slice and serve it warm with a dipping sauce.