Taco Mac and Cheese
One Pan Taco Mac and Cheese
Ground meat, taco seasoning, macaroni, and cheddar cheeses are the main ingredients in one pan taco mac and cheese. It is loaded with cheese but also creamy and delicious! In just 30 minutes, you can have a delicious and incredibly simple supper!
Easy taco mac and cheese recipe
Are you searching for a simple dish with Tex-Mex flavor? Then this mouthwatering One-Pan Taco Mac and Cheese is the perfect combo. With pasta and melted cheese, it is the ideal meal to taste some taco flavor. This is what I refer to as a truly joyful and comforting dinner that will please both children and adults.
Additionally, this dish is unique because we keep returning to it because it is so rich and creamy. Any recipe that includes melty cheese, hearty ground beef, and a rich Tex-Mex-inspired sauce is sure to please. These components will undoubtedly result in a hearty and delicious meal when combined.
To make evening preparation even simpler, you can prepare this cheesy dinner in advance. This inexpensive, kid-friendly, and fast one-pan meal can be made in no time at all.
Additionally, if you are hosting a larger gathering or merely want to store it for later, feel free to make a HUGE batch. It keeps well and gets even tastier over the course of the next few days! Try it out and you’ll understand why this is our go-to Tex-Mex dish!
Need a Dessert, try our Strawberry Crisp
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion diced.
- 3 cloves garlic minced.
- 1 jalapeno diced.
- 10 ounce can dice tomatoes.
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce.
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup cream or half and half
- 1 ounce package taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups elbow noodles
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Crushed tortilla chips
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef over medium heat, drain off any grease.
- Add the onion, garlic, and jalapeno, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and stir.
- Add broth, cream, and taco seasoning. Stir.
- Increase heat to medium-high until the mixture begins to simmer.
- Stir in macaroni and reduce heat to low, cover and allow to cook for 15-20 minutes. If needed add more broth.
- When noodles are tender stir in shredded cheddar cheese.