Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles Recipe
A great recipe for stew meat, egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, and pepperoncini peppers is slow cooker beef and noodles. Simply place everything in your crock pot and let it cook. When you return home from work, the slow-cooked meat will be fork soft and delicious, and the noodles will be infused with beef juice for a delectable meal the whole family will enjoy.
It cooks everything, whether you refer to it as a crock pot or slow cooker, low and slow to make it soft and tasty. However, the first slow cooker was invented in Vilnius’ Jewish district in the 1800s.
They would prepare a stew on the Friday before Sabbath and let it simmer in the bakeries of the town after they were shut down for the evening. They would eat this excellent supper in the morning. Irving Nachumsohn, however, was the one who invented the slow cooker in the 1950s.
One of the best and simplest recipes you can cook is this one for beef and noodles in the crock pot. It only requires a few ingredients, most of which you probably already have at home, and cooks itself while you are away.
How to serve:
While you are at work or otherwise occupied, let your meal boil all day. The only thing left to do when you arrive home is to add the noodles and cook for an additional hour. Here are some excellent serving ideas. Post your own advice in the space below.
Over mashed potatoes, this meal is delicious.
To make the beef and noodles creamier, add a spoonful of sour cream.
Shredded beef from your leftovers can be used in sandwiches; serve the noodles separately.
In the colder months, our beef and noodles recipe is ideal. Serve with a bowl of soup or salad for a satisfying full dinner.
This dish could also be served with a side of your choice.
Check out our recipe for Homemade Chicken Stew
- 2 pounds stew beef
- 1 1oz packet ranch seasoning
- 1 0.87oz envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 10.5oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups chicken broth (low-sodium)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 pepperoncini peppers (optional)
- 1 pound egg noodles (uncooked)
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Season the beef with salt and pepper and brown it on the stove for a few minutes, just until nicely seared.
- Transfer the stew beef and pan juices to a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the ranch packet and gravy packet on top. Next, add the garlic, and onion powder.
- Add the can of cream of mushroom soup, the peppers if using, and the chicken broth, and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours OR 4 to 6 hours on high.
- An hour before the end of the cooking time, add the egg noodles and stir, making sure to cover the egg noodles in the sauce. Cover and continue to cook for the remaining hour.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.