Instant Pot Brownie Bites
Instant Pot Brownie Bites
The brownie bites made in an instant pot are incredibly chocolaty, rich, and gooey. These quick and simple handmade dessert pops can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. A creative tip for “baking” these in the Instant Pot is also shared!
Instant pot brownie bites recipe
The crustless, tender center of these treats—their best feature—is preserved in the fun bite-sized desserts known as Instant Pot Brownie Bites. You might be astonished, though, by how precisely we transform them into these delicious pops. Our trick? Egg bite molds for the instant pot! That lovely shape can be used for much more than just eggs, yes. They’re ideal for preparing desserts in tiny portions, like these brownies. These tiny delights have almost no crust because they are silicone-made. Each mouthful is like taking a bite out of the perfect, soft, gooey brownie!
They have the same handmade chocolate brownie flavor. These, however, resemble tiny balls because we baked them using IP egg bite molds rather than a conventional pan. Furthermore, there is absolutely no crunchy crust on these treats. They more closely resemble the soft middle of a brownie in terms of texture.
Recipe variations and substitutions:
- Add chocolate chips: Mix in about a cup of chocolate chips (milk chocolate, dark, etc.) into the batter.
- Nuts: Add some crunch and nutty flavor with chopped peanuts, almonds, walnuts, cashews, or whatever type of nuts you prefer.
- Mocha: For a coffee flavor, add about a tsp to tbsp of instant coffee/espresso powder to the batter!
- Boxed mix shortcut: Make the recipe easier by using your favorite mix for boxed brownies!
- M&Ms: Add your favorite M&M flavors to the batter.
- Peanut Butter: Chop some Reese’s Pieces and add them to the batter.
- Chocolate chip mint: Chop up some mint chocolate bars like the Andes and add to the batter.
Try one our other desserts like Chocolate Pound Cake
- 1 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coffee
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Lightly spray two Instant Pot egg bites silicone molds with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients until well blended.
- Divide the batter between the wells of the silicone mold, filling each about ¾ full. Cover with the silicone lids.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the IP. Add a trivet. Stack the molds onto the trivet.
- Lock the lid on the IP and seal the venting valve.
- Pressure cook for 20 minutes. After that, allow the pressure to naturally release completely.
- Remove the silicone molds from the IP and allow them to cool for 10 minutes before removing the brownies from the molds.
- Arrange the brownies on a wire rack and garnish with powdered sugar before serving.