Cucumber Sandwich Recipe
Cucumber Sandwiches Recipe
Sandwiches made with cucumbers provide the ideal tasty and reviving finger meal. They take only a few minutes to prepare and taste great with tea or as an appetizer.
I frequently prepare these finger sandwiches for a party or game day since they are so festive and tasty.
Easy cucumber sandwiches
Tea sandwiches, sometimes referred to as cucumber sandwiches, have been around for a while. They taste good and are quite simple to make. Both kids and adult love them!
They can also be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for later enjoyment. The incredible spread is created by combining cream cheese with fresh herbs, and it is then topped with cucumber slices. Although you can make it with other types of bread, cocktail rye is the preferred choice.
No matter what kind of bread you choose, make sure it is really soft. It’s optional to remove the crust. They are genuinely classic sandwiches, regardless of how you serve them. Try this dish and let me know how it turned out!
Try this with our Homemade Beer Bread
- 8 oz cream cheese softened.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill chopped.
- 1 teaspoon fresh green onions chopped.
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 long English cucumber thinly sliced.
- 1 loaf sliced bread crusts remove.
- Using a hand mixer whisk cream cheese and mayonnaise in a small bowl until smooth. Stir in herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon juice, and zest, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on bread slices.
- Thinly slice cucumbers. Layer over half of the bread slices. Top with additional herbs if desired.
- Top with remaining bread slice and with a sharp knife, cut crusts and cut each sandwich into 3 pieces.
- Serve immediately or cover and store up to 24 hours in an airtight container in the fridge.
Calories 106 Fat 10g15% Saturated Fat 4g25% Cholesterol 23mg8% Sodium 101mg4% Potassium 63mg2% Carbohydrates 3g1% Fiber 1g4% Sugar 1g1% Protein 2g4% Vitamin A 280IU6% Vitamin C 1mg1% Calcium 28mg3% Iron 1mg6%
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.