Air Fryer Chicken & Potatoes
Air Fryer Chicken and Potatoes
The delicious meal of Air Fryer Chicken and Potatoes, which is made with tender, juicy chicken breasts and well-seasoned potato cubes, is ideal for a fast and simple supper. Due to the air fryer’s high heat and the fine olive oil coating, the cooked potatoes are crispy on the outside and fluffy inside.
This flavorful chicken breast and potatoes cooked in the air fryer and seasoned with your favorite spices makes a pleasant chicken dinner for any night of the week. Your chicken breasts will have a crispy exterior and soft, juicy interior after being cooked in your air fryer.
With a drizzle of olive oil, the delicious potatoes are cooked to perfection in the air fryer basket. You don’t need to stress about spending a lot of time prepping for this simple dinner.
Because it is quick and simple and doesn’t overheat the home in the summer, I like to air fry our meals at least once a week.
In fact, from eggs to steaks, I’ll air cook just about anything that will fit in my air fryer basket. The hot air in the air fryer gives chicken breasts a lovely crispy coating that makes them delicious.
On busy days, a simple supper of chicken and potatoes with seasoned salt and black pepper works well.
Garlic powder, smoked paprika, and thinly sliced green onions are used to season the food well. It is served ideally with some greens or some melted cheese on top.
For a complete cooked dinner, any type of chicken and potato recipe can be served with any other veggies or side dishes.
How to serve:
This easy dinner recipe is ready in less than half an hour and can be served alone as a whole meal or you could add your favorite side dishes. These chicken and potatoes are perfect for cooking any meal and can be mixed with other ingredients to have it several times in different ways. Try one of these serving ideas:
- You could also sprinkle cheese on top. Any flavor you like is fine.
- Serve on top of a bed of rice with chicken gravy on top.
- Add chopped bacon, cheese, and sour cream for air fryer loaded chicken.
- Cooked chicken can be used in any recipes that call for chicken whether it is breasts or thigh
Try our Lemon Mousse for a refreshing Dessert.
- 2 medium potatoes (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 chicken breasts (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 4 cloves garlic minced (divided)
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika divided
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes divided – optional
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon drie thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- In a small bowl mix all the seasoning ingredients
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with 2 cloves of garlic, and half of the seasoning and oil.
- Arrange the potatoes in the Air Fryer basket, and air fry for 10 minutes flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, add the chicken to the same bowl, and toss it with the rest of the garlic, oil, and seasoning.
- Using a spatula move the potatoes to one side of the basket and add the chicken to the other side. Cook for 10 more minutes flipping halfway through, or until crisp and browned.
- The internal temperature of the chicken should reach 165°F (75°C).
- Serve with lemon and chopped parsley.